September 24, 2019
In the Materials tab of the Laser widget panel you can handle your list of materials. This will available to your customers through the widget when they will visit your website.
In order to create a new material click on the Add new material box; a new window will appear.
Here you can set all the parameters for your new material. Let's see them one by one:
- Name: The name of your material, as it will appear on the material card. You cannot have two materials with the same name. It should contain all the key information, like material type, thickness and color.
- Description: A short description of your material that will appear on the material card. Here you can add some more information, like what the material is suited for or special remarks regarding it.
- Thickness: The thickness of the material in mm.
- Material cost: The cost of the material per squared meter. E.g. EUR/m2.
- Cutting speed: The speed of your laser when cutting this material, expressed in mm/sec.
- Cutting cost: The cost of 1 minute of cutting operation.
- Engraving speed: The speed of your laser when engraving this material, expressed in mm/sec.
- Engraving cost: The cost of 1 minute of engraving operation. E.g. EUR/m2.
- Texture: A texture to display your material. It will be shown in the material card and in the product preview. It is not mandatory but recommended to improve the experience of your customers.
Once you click SAVE the material is added to the list and becomes immediately available on the widget. You can then edit or delete an existing material by clicking on the relative buttons.